At Intellizence, we monitor the latest Merger & Acquisition (M&A) deals from multiple news, press releases, and regulatory filings. The following are highlights of a few interesting deals for the week ending August 15th, 2020.
The interesting M&A deals for the week are:Technology
- Accenture acquires Organize Cloud Labs, Latin America’s first ServiceNow elite partner company
- JD.com, China’s leading technology-driven e-Commerce company will acquire a controlling interest in Kuayue-Express Group Co., an integrated express transportation enterprise, for a total consideration of RMB 3 billion
- Warner Music acquires IMGN, a social media publishing platform, for under $100 million
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited is acquiring Painted Pony Energy Ltd.
- CCL Industries, a world leader in specialty label, security and packaging solutions, is to acquire Graphic West International ApS, a specialized digital printer for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- Bayer®, a leader in women’s healthcare, to acquire KaNDy Therapeutics, a biotech company, to expand its drug development pipeline in women’s healthcare