Intellizence monitors the latest Startup Fundraising, Venture Capital (VC), Private Equity (PE) deals from multiple news, press releases, and regulatory filings. Following is the highlight of a few interesting deals of the week ending August 15th, 2020.
Some of the large funding deals for the week are:
- Nokia phone maker HMD Global raises $230 million in Series A funding, to expand business
- Impossible Foods closes $200 million Series G funding round
- Atomwise raises $123 million in Series B financing co-Led by B Capital Group and Sanabil
- Dyne Therapeutics raises $115 million in financing for next-gen oligo therapies
- PayActiv, an employer-sponsored earned wage access and holistic financial wellness platform, secured $100m in Series C funding