Intellizence monitors the latest Startup Fundraising, Venture Capital (VC), Private Equity (PE) deals from multiple news, press releases, and regulatory filings. Following is the highlight of a few interesting deals of the week ending August 1st, 2020.
Some of the large funding deals for the week are:
- Northvolt, a battery manufacturing company, secures $1.6 billion in debt financing for twin battery gigafactories
- Fintech company, Transferwise, has raised $319 million at $5 billion valuation with existing shareholder Lone Pine Capital
- Thrive Earlier Detection Corp., a company dedicated to incorporating earlier cancer detection into routine medical care, raised $257 million in a Series B financing
- European software startup, Infobip, raises over $200 million in Series A funding
- Sema4, a patient-centered health intelligence company closes $121 million Series C led by BlackRock
- Humana partners with Heal Health and invests $100 million in the company’s doctor-on-demand service