Intellizence monitors the latest Startup Fundraising, Venture Capital (VC), Private Equity (PE) deals from multiple news, press releases, and regulatory filings. Following is the highlight of a few interesting deals of the week ending September 19th, 2020.
Some of the large funding deals for the week are:
- Chime, the start-up that delivers banking services through mobile phones, adds $485 million at a $14.5 billion valuation
- Zwift, an indoor training app, gets a whopping $450 million in Series C funding
- Project management software company Airtable has landed $185 million in a Series D funding bringing its valuation to $2.5 billion
- AppDirect, a subscription commerce company, nets $185 million for expansion
- Infarm raises $170 million during the pandemic, to grow the largest urban vertical farming network in the world
The data is powered by Intellizence Startup/VC/PE Funding Deals Dataset