Intellizence monitors the latest Startup Fundraising, Venture Capital (VC), Private Equity (PE) deals from multiple news, press releases, and regulatory filings. Following is the highlight of a few interesting deals of the week ending September 5th, 2020.
Some of the large funding deals for the week are:
- The biotechnology company that aims to erase cancer, Erasca, extends Series B financing to $236 million
- PropertyGuru, the Singapore-based online property marketplace, raises $220.65 million in funds
- Johnson Matthey, a chemicals and sustainable technologies company, secures $162 million from two development banks
- India’s online learning platform Unacademy raises $150 million in a Series F financing round at a $1.45 billion valuation
- The Eruditus group that brings world-class business and professional education to a global audience raised $113 million Series D funding
- Adlai Nortye, a Chinese clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focusing on developing immuno-oncology medicines, has raised nearly US$100 million in a Series C round financing