Intellizence is a generative AI platform that offers curated news signals and data on various growth and risk signals in companies like product launches and partnerships. Following are the latest major Generative AI-focused product launches and partnership announcements by leading companies.
- Moonshot AI, a Chinese artificial intelligence startup, has raised over $1 billion in a Series B funding round led by e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding and venture capital firm HongShan
- Securiti.ai is unveiling its AI Security & Governance offering, a solution engineered to help enterprises discover, assess, and safeguard AI usage.
- Google released Gemma, a new AI model designed with AI researchers in mind.
- OpenAI has completed a deal that values the AI company at $80 billion. The company would sell existing shares in a so-called tender offer led by venture firm Thrive Capital.
- Lambda, an AI computing firm, has raised $320 million, reaching a $1.5 billion valuation to build a GPU Cloud for AI.
- Abridge, the leader in generative AI for clinical documentation, has raised $150 million in investment.
- Scale AI partners with the Dept. of Defense to build a Generative AI Test & Evaluation Framework.
- LightBeam.ai secures $17.8m in Series A to revolutionize zero trust data protection.
- Generative AI-Powered E-Discovery Startup Beagle raises $3 million in Seed funding.
- Inference.ai’s new generative AI chatbot takes the guesswork out of GPU sourcing.
- Google has introduced a lightweight open AI model called Gemma.
- Scale AI partners with the Pentagon to provide a means to test and evaluate LLMs that can be used for military planning and decision-making.
- Generative AI coding assistant developer Magic AI has raised $117 million in Series B funding.
- Optiva rolls out generative AI BSS features.
- Nvidia unveils ‘Chat with RTX,’ a personal AI chatbot for Windows.
- Kore.ai, an enterprise conversational and generative AI platform technology, has secured $150 million in funding.
- HYCU partners with Anthropic around the new HYCU Generative AI Issue.
- Perplexity AI secures $73.6 million in funding led by Nvidia and Bezos.
- Immerso AI partners with Stability AI to bring supercomputer capacity to Immerso AI Park.
- Cerence collaborates with Microsoft to develop next-generation, generative AI-Powered automotive user experience.
- EVerse.AI launches CowGPT: World’s first Generative AI Application built for dairy, veterinary, and animal husbandry space.
- Hitch Interactive, a startup focused on AI, robotics, fintech, and the metaverse, has integrated AI into Web3 technology.
- Google Cloud partners with Mistral AI on generative language models.
- Meta brings a generative AI-based photo background editing feature to Instagram.
- OpenAI introduces a new governance model for AI safety oversight.
- Open-source generative AI startup Mistral AI raises $415 million in funding.
- Neo4j, a graph database and analytics company, has collaborated with AWS to drive accurate, transparent, and explainable GenAI.
- Sydney-based generative AI art platform Leonardo.Ai raises $31M.
- AWS joins forces with Amgen on Generative AI solutions to accelerate advanced therapies.
- AI21, which develops AI systems for enterprises, raised $208 million in Series C with an additional $53 million in funding at a valuation of $1.4 billion.
- China-based Zhipu AI, a startup creating AI models, has raised $342 million from backers like Alibaba and Tencent.
- Imbue, an Artificial Intelligence (AI) startup, has raised $12 million in funding to develop Artificial Intelligence technology.
- Sequoia and Typeface have partnered to empower HR leaders with Generative AI on the Sequoia people platform.
- Alphabet’s Google is in talks to invest hundreds of millions of dollars in Character.AI, the fast-growing artificial intelligence chatbot startup.
- Evolv AI has raised $13.3 million to fuel enhanced Generative AI capabilities.
- Samsung unveils ChatGPT alternative Samsung Gauss to generate text, code, and images.
- TechSmith Audiate launches generative AI features for instant content creation.
- Google is experimenting with new generative AI features for YouTube.
- Elon Musk’s new AI venture, xAI, unveiled its first artificial intelligence or AI chatbot technology, Grok.
- Google invests up to $2 billion in generative AI startup Anthropic.
- DeepBrain AI, a generative artificial intelligence (AI) video synthesis provider and virtual human technology, has collaborated with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Amazon partners with Anthropic to develop reliable Generative AI models.
- Brilliant Labs raises $3 million for generative AI-based AR glasses.
- Oxolo, a Germany-based startup providing generative AI solutions for text-to-video applications, raised €13M in Series A funding.
- BackboneAI Introduces Groundbreaking Generative AI Tools for the Industrial and Automotive Sectors to Help Accelerate Online Sales.
- Jasper expands to become an end-to-end AI copilot for marketing teams.
- People.ai has launched SalesAI, a fully integrated generative AI sales solution that will revolutionize how company leaders approach revenue, team structure and coaching, and go-to-market execution.
- Regie.ai releases a new AI model to prevent AI hallucinations in sales content generation.
- Canva partners with Runway to create generative AI videos.
- SymphonyAI introduces breakthrough predictive and generative AI-powered case management for financial crime investigation.
- Google brings generative AI bot Bard to Gmail, YouTube, Maps, and more apps.
- Amazon plans to invest up to $4 billion in the AI startup Anthropic.
- Meta Platforms introduced the company’s first generative AI products for consumers.
- Canvs AI has secured $15 million in funding.
- LastMile AI, a platform designed to help software engineers develop and integrate generative AI models into their apps, has raised $10 million in a seed funding round.
- Stability AI, a company mostly known for AI-generated visuals, launched a text-to-audio generative AI platform called Stable Audio.
- Mindtrip, a Generative AI-native company building a new way to plan and book trips, has closed a $7 million seed round led by Costanoa Ventures.
- Vertically focused artificial intelligence developer C3 AI Inc. has launched a set of 28 domain-specific generative AI offerings aimed at the specific needs of industries, business processes, and enterprise systems.
- Roblox has launched two new generative AI tools to support the 12 million developers on its platform.
- SoftBank seeks OpenAI tie-up as Masayoshi Son plans deal spree after Arm IPO.
- OpenAI has developed a Canva plugin for its popular chatbot, ChatGPT, which taps into the broad and rapidly evolving social marketing space.
- Anthropic offers UK and US customers a paid version of its Claude chatbot, with perks such as priority access during high traffic.
- OpenAI using GPT-4 to develop an AI-powered content moderation system.
- Google adds AI models from Meta and Anthropic to the cloud platform.
- VMware and NVIDIA unlock Generative AI for Enterprises.
- Fintech startup Ramp has raised $300 million in a Series D round at a lowered valuation of $5.8 billion.
- AI21 Labs collaborates with Google Cloud to integrate Generative AI capabilities with BigQuery.
- Ikigai Labs, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a generative AI platform for tabular data, raised $25M in Series A funding.
- Twilio delivers customer-aware Generative AI through new OpenAI Integration.
- Finance automation firm Ramp has acquired AI-powered Cohere.
- Datadog’s platform expands to support monitoring and troubleshooting of Generative AI applications.
- Twilio to deliver customer-aware Generative AI through new OpenAI integration.
- Associated Press and OpenAI partner to explore generative AI to license news stories.
- McKinsey has partnered with startup Cohere to help clients adopt generative AI.
- SAP has invested in generative AI startups Anthropic, Cohere, and Aleph Alpha.
- Google Bard launches in EU, overcoming data privacy concerns in the region.
- Elon Musk has launched an AI company xAI, to compete with ChatGPT.
- Stability AI has released a sketch-to-image generative AI tool.
- Runway, a startup building generative AI for content creators, raises $141 million.
- OpenAI launches its GPT-4 API into general availability.
- Inflection AI has raised $1.3 billion in a fresh round of funding led by Microsoft, Reid Hoffman, Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt, and new investor NVIDIA.
- Oracle has partnered with Cohere to provide Generative AI services for businesses.
- Meta introduces Voicebox, a generative AI model for speech.
- Invoca unveils next-generation conversation intelligence boosted by Generative AI.
- AptEdge, a generative AI startup building an answer engine for customer service, raised an oversubscribed $11 million seed+ round.
- Paris-based startup Mistral AI has raised $113 million in seed funding.
- Clarivate, a global leader connecting people and organizations to intelligence, has partnered with AI21 Labs, a generative artificial intelligence (AI) company.
- Storyteq, the technology arm of Inspired Thinking Group (ITG), has acquired Pixelz.ai to bolster its R&D team and accelerate its generative AI capabilities.
- Botco.ai has launched GenAI Chat Cloud with enterprise-grade privacy and security.
- CalypsoAI has raised $23 million to stop employees from sharing sensitive data with generative AI chatbots.
- Canadian AI startup Cohere has raised $270 million in a series C round of funding.
- OpenAI has rolled out an update to its ChatGPT app on iOS and iPadOS, designed to optimize the use of the entire iPad screen.
- Microsoft offers OpenAI’s GPT models to US government cloud customers.
- Conversica integrates a Generative AI Conversational Platform with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- OpenAI has launched its ChatGPT app on iOS, which is free to use and incorporates a speech-to-text feature.
- Stability AI has released StableStudio, the open-source release of its premiere text-to-image consumer application, DreamStudio.
- Zoom has partnered with an investment in Anthropic, an AI safety and research company, to further bolster its federated approach to AI.
- Generative AI startup Gen.ai raises over $5 million from Sequoia and others.
- WPP is teaming up with Nvidia to develop a digital advertising content engine that uses generative AI.
- SapientAI, the creator of AI Test Coder, emerged from stealth today with $5 million in seed funding from 8VC, Correlation Ventures, and GTMfund.
- Generative AI startup Runway raised $100 million at a $1.5 billion valuation from a cloud service provider.
- GitLab and Google Cloud partner to power generative AI-assisted DevSecOps features.
- Salesforce launches SlackGPT, embracing generative AI for the enterprise.
- Google partners with eDreams Odigeo on Generative AI in travel.
- Character.AI and Google Cloud partner to build the next generation of Conversational AI.
- Google partners with Adobe to bring art generation to Bard.
- Microsoft refreshes SharePoint and OneDrive with Copilot integration,
- CueZen, a personalization engine for health, will be working with Microsoft Azure Health Data Services to revolutionize the healthcare industry.
- GitLab and Google Cloud partner to power generative AI-assisted DevSecOps features.
- Google’s cloud unit launched a platform integrating its threat intelligence and cybersecurity operations services with generative AI.
- OpenAI launches ‘Incognito Mode’ on ChatGPT
- AWS launched the Amazon Bedrock and Amazon Titan models, the easiest way to build and scale generative AI applications with FMs.
- AWS launched the general availability of Amazon EC2 Trn1n instances powered by AWS Trainium and Amazon EC2 Inf2 instances powered by AWS Inferentia2, cloud infrastructure for generative AI.
- Microsoft and Epic are expanding their long-standing strategic collaboration to develop and integrate generative AI into healthcare by combining the scale and power of Azure OpenAI Service1 with Epic’s industry-leading electronic health record (EHR) software.
- Microsoft has launched the ChatGPT-enabled security solution Security Copilot.
- Stability AI has launched a new open-source language model, StableLM. Developers can freely inspect, use, and adapt the StableLM base models for commercial or research purposes, the First of its StableLM Suite of Language Models.
- Stability AI, which introduced the open-source image generator Stable Diffusion, has launched the beta version of Stable Diffusion XL (SDXL) for API Customers and DreamStudio users.
- Google Cloud brings Generative AI support to Vertex AI, the machine learning platform for training and deploying ML models and AI applications.
- Google Cloud Generative AI App Builder allows developers to quickly ship new experiences, including bots, chat interfaces, custom search engines, digital assistants, and more.
- In collaboration with Cohere, LivePerson, a global leader in Conversational AI, will allow enterprise brands to easily create and deploy custom Large Language Models (LLMs) that improve customer engagement and business outcomes.
- Microsoft introduced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Copilot, the world’s first copilot in CRM and ERP, bringing next-generation AI to every line of business.
- ChatGPT is available for preview in Azure OpenAI Service. With Azure OpenAI Service, over 1,000 customers are applying the most advanced AI models—including Dall-E 2, GPT-3.5, Codex, and other large language models backed by Azure’s unique supercomputing and enterprise capabilities.
- OpenAI released GPT-4, both as an API and ChatGPT Plus feature.
- OpenAI added plug-ins to ChatGPT, so the AI chatbot can browse the internet and give answers about recent events.
- NVIDIA and Mitsui launched Japan’s first generative AI supercomputer to accelerate drug discovery.
- Salesforce has partnered with OpenAI, making ChatGPT available directly from within Slack. That’s currently in beta and will be more broadly available later this year.
- Salesforce has launched Einstein GPT, the world’s first generative AI for CRM. The new features help customers craft marketing emails, write support articles, and even write computer code.
- Stability AI has partnered with Revel.xyz, to launch Animai, a consumer animation tool powered by Stability AI’s animation technology.
- Google has introduced the experimental conversational AI service Bard, powered by LaMDA, to trusted testers, before making it more widely available to the public. Bard combines the breadth of the world’s knowledge with large language models’ power, intelligence, and creativity. It draws on information from the web to provide fresh, high-quality responses.
- Microsoft and OpenAI are working on a ChatGPT-powered version of the Bing search engine that uses artificial intelligence to answer some search queries rather than just showing a list of links.
- Microsoft announced a new multi-year $10 billion investment in OpenAI. The investment is believed to be a part of Microsoft’s efforts to integrate OpenAI’s ChatGPT into the Bing search engine.
- OpenAI launched a free preview of ChatGPT, its new AI chatbot based on GPT-3.5.
Intellizence AI platform enables our customers to monitor sales, growth, distress & risk signals in their target companies and emerging industry trends.
- Market Intelligence Stay informed about emerging industry trends, policy & regulatory changes.
- Customer Intelligence Discover sales and risk signals in your customers.
- Competitive Intelligence Timely about your competitors and emerging disruptions.
- Sales Intelligence Identify sales signals in your prospects and customers.
- Risk Intelligence Get timely alerts on risk signals – negative news and adverse events in your customers and suppliers.
Learn how Intellizence can help you with timely and relevant intelligence to discover new business opportunities and emerging threats.